Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!!!

I'm up early smoking a pork roast. Things are running smoothly (check it out on my food blog), but I just wanted to take the time to wish you all a happy and blessed New Year! 2007 figured to be exciting for many reasons, but 2006 was also filled with many blessings. While we made the decision and announced our adoption plans, everyone, and I mean everyone has been so supportive. I've never had so many people smile at me before. I even ran into an old friend at Sam's club on Friday who now has 2 kids. He seemed genuinely excited for me - a guy he had not seen in 4 years - a guy that was really just a moderately close friend.

Even so, the red-head and I also became an aunt and uncle yet again, and also became a great aunt and uncle. My parents moved, Melissa "retired" from her job and is going gangbusters on prepping the house for a bigger family. There are many other things to be thankful for this year, and obviously much to look forward to in 2007.

Not sure if I'll get a chance to post again until later in the week. No major updates - we did receive some more of our paper-chase materials the other day - a copy of our marriage license and a copy of my birth certificate. We have our individual interview's on Thursday, so please keep us in mind that day. Not a scary hurdle, but another step to be sure.

1 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You actually make it appear really easy along with your presentation however I find
this topic to be actually one thing which I think I would never understand.

It sort of feels too complex and extremely huge for me. I'm looking ahead on your subsequent submit, I'll attempt to get the cling of it!


Review my weblog car insurance instant online quote

 

Post a Comment

<< Home